“Evolve helped me move me out of my comfort zone. It got me doing work that I care deeply about but had only thought about until now.”
New classes start October 2014 in Roseville
The 2014–2015 Evolve: Re-igniting: Self & Community class is open for registration. The class will meet in the beautiful Community Room on the second floor of the Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union in Roseville. We are happy to be in Roseville and extend our thanks to Affinity Plus for contributing the space.
Evolve: Re-igniting Self & Community engages people 50+ in making a difference. It helps you focus your energies, build your skills and connect with a network of like-minded people who want to make a difference.
In just eight days—one day a month—you will expand your horizons and, just possibly, change your life:
- (Re) discover purpose
- Build your community leadership skills
- Plan and implement a project that contributes to the common good
- Become a part of a high-energy network for exchange of ideas, connections and support
Read what Evolve grads say about the program.
Learn more about what Evolve participants have accomplished.
Scholarship available! Download the application: MN_Evolve_scholarship.
For more information, call the Julie Roles at 651.690.4111 or email email@example.com.
Listen to what past Evolve participants have to say about the program:
Evolve class of 2013–2014
This section includes the following pages:
- Wise Leadership: Putting Your Energy Where It Counts - As older adults, we can afford to spend less energy on promoting ourselves and our careers and more energy on solving our community problems.
- Changing Your Life through Evolve: Three Stories - Nancy, Bill, and Peg did not identify themselves as leaders before taking VAN's course in leadership development, but because they were in transition, they were open to the potential that Evolve offered.