“Evolve helped me move me out of my comfort zone. It got me doing work that I care deeply about but had only thought about until now.”
New classes start October 2014
Watch this space for upcoming information sessions and specifics about locations and starting dates.
Evolve class of 2013–2014
This year's Evolve class meets in the beautiful community room on the second floor of the Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union in Roseville. We are happy to be in Roseville and extend our thanks to Affinity Plus for contributing the space and the Roseville Community Fund for making the class possible.
Evolve: Re-igniting Self & Community is a leadership program for people 50+. It will help you focus your energies, build your skills and connect you with a network of peers.
In just eight days—one day a month—you will deepen your knowledge and expand your horizons.
- (Re) discover your purpose
- Learn to be a better leader
- Plan and implement a civic leadership project
- Connect with high-energy, enthusiastic people
- Become a part of a community for exchange of ideas, resources, and support
Read what Evolve grads say about the program.
Learn more about what Evolve participants have accomplished.
For more information, call the Vital Aging Network at 651.917.4652 or email email@example.com.
Scholarship available! Download the application: MN_Evolve_scholarship.
Listen to what past Evolve participants have to say about the program:
This section includes the following pages:
- Wise Leadership: Putting Your Energy Where It Counts - As older adults, we can afford to spend less energy on promoting ourselves and our careers and more energy on solving our community problems.
- Changing Your Life through Evolve: Three Stories - Nancy, Bill, and Peg did not identify themselves as leaders before taking VAN's course in leadership development, but because they were in transition, they were open to the potential that Evolve offered.