Mapping Your Retirement
“In the United States today, retirement is the last of the major active phases in life, and perhaps the most mystifying for those who have yet to reach it.”
Learn More; Order the book
For many individuals on the leading edge of the boomers and older, some form of retirement is upon you. How you retire will make a difference in your our life and for our society.
The Vital Aging Network is pleased to welcome Mapping Your Retirement into its portfolio of products and programs. And, that only makes sense. After all, Mapping Your Retirement grew out of the work of Evolve (then Advocacy Leadership for Vital Aging) projects by Mark and Janet Skeie.
Mapping Your Retirement: A Personal Guide to Maintaining, Your Health, Managing
Your Money, and Living Well helps you build a personal map for addressing the myriad of decisions required for meaningful retirement.
- The guide is comprehensive, with three key components: maintaining your health, managing your money, and living life fully.
- The content is generated by a team of contributors that represent the best thinking in the field.
- It’s a workbook. Writing things down, taking action, and tracking your progress helps you succeed.
Visit www.mappingyourretirement.org for more information and access to pdf worksheets.
You can now purchase the guide at a reduced price directly from the Vital Aging Network.
Purchase Mapping Your Retirement now at a reduced price of $16.50 plus tax and shipping. For bulk orders, contact Mark Skeie at 651-917-4652 or email@example.com.
Watch for Upcoming Workshops
Introduction to Mapping Your Retirement - April 24
This workshop offers an overview of the ideas and tools of Mapping Your Retirement. Cost of class includes book, Mapping Your Retirement: A Personal Guide to Maintaining Your Health, Managing Your Money, and Living Well.
Mapping Your Retirement: Health, Money, Time
Participate in these sessions to focus on each of the essential elements of successful retirement. Cost includes book, Mapping Your Retirement: A Personal Guide to Maintaining Your Health, Managing Your Money, and Living Well.
This section includes the following pages:
- Essay: The New Retirement - Leider, author of Claiming Your Place at the Fire, The Power of Purpose, and Repacking Your Bags, says that we should redefine retirement as a time for personal reinvention.
- Essay: Strengths for a Successful Retirement - Vern Drilling shares the strengths that you need to feel a sense of success in your life.
Check our Additional Resources for more information