This section gives you access to surveys, questionnaires, assessments, and other tools that can help you learn more about your community, hone your vision, and achieve your goals.
This section includes the following pages:
- Comprehensive Tools - These websites, handbooks, and guides offer a wide range of tools specifically geared to building strong communities.
- Community Assessments & Surveys - These tools offer ready to use questionnaires and surveys to help understand a community
- Communication & Marketing - These tools provide helpful templates for communication and marketing plans.
- Evaluation - These tools assist in preparing a simple evaluation plan.
- Funding & Finances - These tools provide sample budget forms and grant applications that you can tailor to your projects.
- Engaging Stakeholders - These tools help identify and engage stakeholders effectively.
- Vision & Goal Setting - These models and tools help develop a common vision or set goals.
- Work Plans & Implementation - Provides a framework (RE-AIM) for developing work plans and for implementing and evaluating them.